When it comes to flat roof replacements, the GRP Roof 1010 System offers unrivalled performance at exceptional value and a genuinely long-lasting solution. Specially formulated to provide durable waterproof protection, GRP Roof 1010 has been developed by the leading polyester chemists at Res-Tec specifically for the purpose of flat roofing – unlike many other GRP roofing products. Every batch is made to a rigorous specification for consistent high quality roofing performance.
The System consists of GRP Roof 1010 Base Coat Resin and Chopped Strand (CSM) Fibreglass Reinforcement Roll / Taping Mat applied insitu over a good quality OSB3 deck. The roof is finished with pre formed GRP edge trims and a GRP 1010 Top Coat.
The system is LABC approved for ensured compliance with building regulations, fully fire tested and supported by a 20 year materials guarantee. GRP Roof 1010 is available to buy from a wide range of stockists across the UK and Ireland.
Features & Benefits:
- Installations supported by Res-Tec’s trusted 20 year materials guarantee
- Simple and quick installation with a waterproof finish that is proven to last
- Fire tested to BS 476-3:2004 with an BROOF(t4) and F.AB result meaning unrestricted use under Building Regulations
- Attractive finish to complement any home
- Anti-slip finish available for balconies and walkways
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 5°C or as high as 30°C
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards for consistent quality