There is simply no other roofing system capable of delivering a total waterproofing solution across such a wide range of flat roof repair and flat roof coating applications. Similar to fibreglass systems, Flexitec 2020 uses a powder hardener for rapid curing and is reinforced with fibreglass CSM for extra strength and crack-resistance. The finished membrane is also extremely tough, impact resistant and can easily accommodate foot traffic.
Due to its unique flexible technology, Flexitec 2020 is able to coat all common roof surfaces such as felt, concrete, asphalt, GRP and timber – meaning roofs can be overlaid without the need for strip and replace works. No matter the size, shape or complexity of the roof, Flexitec 2020 provides a seamless, tough and flexible membrane to any roof or balcony area.
Features & Benefits:
- Rapid-curing (30-60mins walk-over time) with an extra-tough finish
- Similar to liquid overlay systems it’s flexible and can coat a range of roof surfaces
- Can be applied to almost any roof surfaces including felt, asphalt, concrete, GRP, PVC single-ply, metal details and approved insulation boards
- Single resin system that can be repaired / overcoated without grinding down
- Fire tested to BS 476-3 Rating: F.AA and EN 13501-5(4) Rating: BROOF(t4) – the highest rating a flat roof system can achieve and allowing for unrestricted use under UK regs.
- LABC Registered Detail certified (Certificate No.EW1000), ensuring compliance with the latest building regulations.
- Can be applied as a one coat (10 year repair system) or two coat (20 year roofing system) system
- Highly flexible and suitable for any size or shape roof without the need for expansion joints
- Extremely rapid installation with walk-on times of 30-60 minutes
- Incorporates 225 g/m2 fibreglass CSM for extra tough membrane that lasts decades
- Installations by trained installers of the two-coat system are supported by Res-Tec’s trusted 20 year materials guarantee
- Anti-slip finish available for balconies and walkways
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 1°C (with winter accelerator) or as high as 30°C
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards for consistent quality