The Hawkins single camber range offers unrivalled performance and versatility, thanks to an astounding 30° minimum pitch capability. Made using the most modern firing techniques, this high-quality and versatile clay plain tile also provides great value for money.
Accreditation to the BES 6001 Framework Standard for Responsible Sourcing means that projects using these clay tiles can get extra credits under BREEAM.
Marley Hawkins Clay Plain Tiles offer heritage, quality and versatility.
- A heritage brand that offers market-leading performance at a great price.
- Available in a range of five dazzling colours, they’re an ideal solution for a range of roofing projects.
- This range includes the unique Fired Sienna weathered effect finish option.
- Certified ‘excellent’ for BES 6001
- A range of complementary fittings and accessories
Colours Available – Fired Sienna
Please see Description below for full product details.