The popular Ludlow Major profile can achieve an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification. In addition, compliance with the BES 6001 framework standard for Responsible Sourcing means that projects using Ludlow Major tiles can achieve extra credits under the BREEAM family of environmental assessment schemes.
Ludlow Major is available for both smooth and granular finishes, with a diverse colour range that allows its specification for a vast array of environments and roofing developments.
Features & Benefits:
- Popular profile seen across a range of developments
- Manufactured using roughly 50% recycled materials
- Can achieve an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification
- Certified Excellent for BES 6001
- Part of Marley’s sustainable building solutions
Colours Available – Antique Brown / Dark Red / Greystone / Old English Dark Red / Smooth Brown / Smooth Grey
Please see Description below for full product details.