Superglass Handy Pack 44 is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated at 2 x 570mm & 3 x 380mm to allow easy installation between common joist spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
Superglass Handy Pack 44 is mainly used to provide thermal and acoustic insulation in lofts/cold roofs. However, it can be used in a number of other applications where a lightweight glass mineral wool product is required.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK.
- Generic BRE Green Guide Rating of A+
- A1 fire classification (the highest possible rating) when tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire
- excellent sound absorption performance
- manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass
- Quick & easy to install – friction fits between studs and joists
Sizes Stocked: 100mm / 150mm / 200mm