Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated at 2x600mm and 3x400mm widths to allow easy installation between common stud/joist spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste. Manufactured at a minimum density of 10kg/m³.
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for the following applications:
- Timber and metal stud partitions
- Internal walls and floors
- Separating walls and floors
- Drylining systems
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll provides excellent sound absorption performance in accordance with Approved Document E (England & Wales) and Technical Handbook Section 5 (Scotland) acoustic requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited
- A1 fire classification (the highest possible rating) when tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption performance
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass
- Quick & easy to install – friction fits between studs and joists & suitable for 600mm or 400mm joist/stud centres
Sizes Stocked: 100mm